A diagram of the 4 primary methods of sound synthesis:
• "Additive synthesis adds waves together to make a new sound."
• "Subtractive synthesis is the common classic that sculpts an oscillated sound using a filter."
• "Frequency Modulation synthesis modulates the carrier wave with an inaudible modulator wave."
• "Wavetable synthesis uses a table of sample waves as oscillators to change sound."
Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping